TERMS & CONDITIONS
Disabled visitors are entitled to one concessionary ticket and one free companion/carer ticket. The concessionary ticket rate applies to Newham residents, over 65s, and JSA claimants. You may be asked to show evidence of this when booking or collecting your ticket.
Tickets are required for each child attending. This includes children under 2, though no charge will be made for tickets for under 2s unless otherwise specified.
All tickets booked in advance will be held at the Box Office for collection on the day of your visit. At the point of collection you will need the confirmation e-mail to accompany your booking along with appropriate ID for any concession tickets booked.
We try to be flexible so tickets may be exchanged for an alternative date provided you inform the Box Office no later than 24 hours prior to the original visit date. We are not able to offer credit or vouchers.
Tickets will not be refunded unless an event in cancelled.
Conditions of Entry
– Only tickets bought from the Discover bookings line or its official website will be valid for admission.
– Our staff are here to enhance your experience and to ensure your safety at all times. Please follow any guidance they give in relation to your own and the comfort and safety of others.
– The Management at Discover reserves the rights to refuse admission to any patron and request that any patron leave the centre.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The minimum required ratio of adults to children is 1:5.
– The Discover management reserves the right to change the advertised arrangements of any performance or activity in the event of illness or any cause beyond our control.
– Visitors are requested to keep their personal belongings with them at all times or use the lockers provided.
– Buggies and prams must be left in the designated areas.
– All property is left at the visitor’s risk.
– By purchasing a ticket you give your consent to being filmed, audio recorded or photographed by Discover or permitted third parties. If recording is taking place this will be clearly signposted. If you have any objection please make yourself known to a member of staff.
If you have any queries regarding the above or any other matter relating to ticket purchase please contact us on 020 8536 5555.
Your statutory rights are not affected.